Outcome

In this stage I put all the components together and adjusted them slightly so that they would all work together. I made the mistake of creating everything separately so some of the object didn’t look right together, but this was remedied after some organisation.

I’m quite happy with the way it turned out, the main issue I have with the poster is in relation to the poster and this is purely because of how well-travelled I thought I was. According to this I’ve only really explored north and central London, which is shame in reality and also there is not a huge amount of date to be shown. However, I think this works well with the whole minimal nature of the poster, it makes it look very clean and un-cluttered.

Some of the final decisions I made were changing the colours to make certain things stand and adding a title in the corner. I think there features made the poster really pop out even though it is quite subtle.

final

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s